Revenge, a sweet poison


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hey there everyone!!

Officially, I'm posting my first blog entry today. Well, bloggin was never what i fancied. To state a fact, i'm still not fancied by the blogging world! I think its dumb. I mean who actually writes their personal feelings fer the whole wide world to read!! I still prefer my diary. Its much personal and i've got my precious privacy in it! =) With much contemplation only, I've created this account. Then again, many may question why?? haha.. GOOD QUESTION!! No worries, i've got the answer right here itself**i'm prepared ppl**. here i go.. My life is a public blog. Those mere words. Words that should have been taken back. But no!! so here it is.. REVENGE in the name of personal SATISFACTION. Technology indeed is a use to mankind at times... =))

Anyway, today was a damn slack day. Didnt do much either. In simple words, I was rotting at home. But, I still made use of my brain here and there. (smth is better than nth) **thanks fer the advice u gave yst muchkin**. Tried doing chemistry, and I succeeded!(I'm like having chem consultation with this 'cute' teacher tmr and i had to finish my work- what a motivation). And then, one of my friends who got back from Aussie juz the day before was online. I wasnt surprised that she'd come up to chat with me . I really wish I never went into her life and screwed up everythin. I'm really sorry. I never meant to. It just all happened and "poof" all gone.. just like that =(( . [Although you may not know what i mean, Its still from the bottom of my heart] I wish i could turn back time or get god to like, make this LIFE REFRESHERNER! haha.. it can come in handy, not only fer me, but many too!! haha i'm not makin any sense now,am I??.. haha!!

hmmm.. i guess that's about it fer now. Its getting late and I'm heading my sheets soon. Nites everyone.

With much love,
the Moon's girlfriend <3

Labels: ,



♥ The Face Of Love
6:39 AM

* * * * * * *


Welcome

The traveler in the dark, Thank you for your tiny spark. How could he see where to go, If you did not twinkle so? In the dark-blue sky you keep, And often through my curtains peep, For you never shut an eye, Till the sun is in the sky. On and on the rain will fall, Like tears from a star.. Like tears from a star..

Profile

S. Logeswarri, 18 goin on 19

Loves

Every moment of Life with Passion

Hates

People who walk ard with a mask of deceit hiding their trueself from this world

Wishlist

Turn back time when all emotions based eternal bliss

Tagboard

Links

SriJeeva

Archives

.June 2009.
.July 2009.
.August 2009.

Credits

Designed: iBlogskins
Brushes: Hybrid-genesis
Images: DeviantArt