A Perfect Evening


Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hey there everyone!!

I've been abandoning my blog fer the past few days. Sorry about that. Was on a hectic schedule!! not like I'm some business woman with hell loads of things to do. But some things are much more of an importance than business!! =))
This weekend has yet thought me quite a few things that i may have not realised fer quite a long time, a very long time indeed. Who cares?? Its never late fer a happy childhood!! =)

Firstly, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all Fathers out there**not like any father's gonna read this blog or what, but fer those gonna be fathers in the near future!! haha.. To all my guy friends, Happy Father's Day to you.. haha..
I got my dad a ring but i gave to him a week before thinking last sunday was Father's Day (how dumb of me **bangs head on the wall**). Everyone makes mistakes, not only me... =) Well, I brought my dad on a date last night. Went to Billy Bombers. On the way there, i bumped into Sean. He's back from Arizona fer good! He kept MIA-in but I guessed he's done with his studies finally. Good fer him. And back to me and my dad, We had a good time. Its been some time since I went out with my dad. I had loads of things to update him about my life. Finally, I did so yesterday. A burden of my back. Anyway, it was A perfect Evening that made my day.

that's all fer now.. Nth much interesting that may have happened.. =)

P.S Rahul's becoming cuter day by day!! He's tryin to crawl, but backwards!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

With much love,
The Moon's Girlfriend <3

Labels:



♥ The Face Of Love
8:51 PM

* * * * * * *


Welcome

The traveler in the dark, Thank you for your tiny spark. How could he see where to go, If you did not twinkle so? In the dark-blue sky you keep, And often through my curtains peep, For you never shut an eye, Till the sun is in the sky. On and on the rain will fall, Like tears from a star.. Like tears from a star..

Profile

S. Logeswarri, 18 goin on 19

Loves

Every moment of Life with Passion

Hates

People who walk ard with a mask of deceit hiding their trueself from this world

Wishlist

Turn back time when all emotions based eternal bliss

Tagboard

Links

SriJeeva

Archives

.June 2009.
.July 2009.
.August 2009.

Credits

Designed: iBlogskins
Brushes: Hybrid-genesis
Images: DeviantArt