Fun Day With Loved Ones


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Good Mornin.. Rise and Shine..

Yesterday was hell of a day.. nono.. HEAVEN of a day!! Well, it wasnt the usual 'me-rottin-at-home-day' at least. This week's all about family bonding esp mother daughter bonding.=). Everytime my mum and I head out, it simply means we'r just gonna disburse my dad's lifetime savings!! poor daddy.. =(( Apparently, that's his only mode of compensation fer all those underground work I do for him**evil grins**. I woke up at like 11-ish!! I'm back to those days when i need my 12 hours of sleep (at least) in order for my physical and mental-self to function properly. Coming back to my point of yesterday's world. My mum and I met up with my dad fer lunch. A family date!! How cool =)). Had a great feast at Tambuah Mas- its an indonesian cusine restaurant. The food was good and I really mean it!! Esp, the Ikan Nila Goreng !! Its a must try dish. And also, the dessert. I kinda forgot the name, but it was made of coconut, jackfruit and avocado. Simply, SCRUMPTIOUS!!! In all, its a must try! Do go down to either Paragon (at Basement 1) or Tanglin Shopping Mall (level 4) or Marina Square, if you wish to give your taste buds a new perk of INDONESIAN TANG! Following up, we went SHOPPING!!!! SHOPPING and jumping up and down> But, who wouldnt wanna shop with GSS going on now. Plus the fact, not a single cent is coming out from your pocket! Its a good deal people.... We kinda bought lots of stuff, more of like my mum bought it! Still, I'm being a good angel to my mum. I asked her if she wanted anything and she went like "no..nah.. its alrite..blah blah blah..". But, what's a daughter who doesnt know what her mum actually wants?? -She always wanted to get a Bonia purse. I got her that. A pretty one indeed. It cost a BOMB. But, who cares? My mum loved it. That's all that i wanted!! =)) I'm a proud daughter!! Yippee me! =)) As we were walking about, I saw one person exactly after 1 yr. Last yr on this very day, I was at Palawan with a bunch of my friends. Somehow, everyone has gone their paths. I really wanted to like run up to him and destroy his hair (as always), but its just not like before. Hope everyone is doing good in their lives. Maybe one day, we'll get back together and go fer another round of soccer and rugby (OUR STYLE). =). Other than the part of shopping and shopping, I practically walked up and down all streets and roads of Orchard!! My feet is sore. My pretty pumps are like going "ouch, ouch". That's how much i walked. I juz need a tub of hot water to soak my poor feet in it and then giving it a good massage. Oh my, the feeling is just as such.....


In the evening, I met C.R.S. We bought a hot latte and apple crumble cheesecake and went to the Marina Barrage. Omg, the place is just awesome!! So windy and nicee..... I was impressed with the architectural structure and the ENGINEERING CHALLENGE!! I mean who would have even thought of such an idea-separating sea water and putting in fresh water! There's this bridge there. On one side, u can see the sea with its violent waves and on the other juz calm and serene fresh water!!! so cool!!!!! Hats off to the engineers!!! Job well done!! Besides that, there's this water fountain park kinda thing where you can actually play in the water fountains (smth like the one at bugis junction), but this is way bigger and more fun!!!!!! In one word, Marina Barrage is a magnificent place fer PICNIC. Day or night, its just the best place for a get-together. So, if anyone of u'll are planning an outing, do consider the Barrage !! =))

And that was my day! Shagged but yet it left a happy memory that wld bring a smile across my face!

With much love,
The Moon's Girlfriend <3


Labels:



♥ The Face Of Love
7:30 PM

* * * * * * *


Welcome

The traveler in the dark, Thank you for your tiny spark. How could he see where to go, If you did not twinkle so? In the dark-blue sky you keep, And often through my curtains peep, For you never shut an eye, Till the sun is in the sky. On and on the rain will fall, Like tears from a star.. Like tears from a star..

Profile

S. Logeswarri, 18 goin on 19

Loves

Every moment of Life with Passion

Hates

People who walk ard with a mask of deceit hiding their trueself from this world

Wishlist

Turn back time when all emotions based eternal bliss

Tagboard

Links

SriJeeva

Archives

.June 2009.
.July 2009.
.August 2009.

Credits

Designed: iBlogskins
Brushes: Hybrid-genesis
Images: DeviantArt